Inspired Writings

Inspired Writings

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Losing My Grip

I can’t help but feel that I’m losing my grip,
I’ve held onto you for so long,
Yet from the start I felt as though you were slipping away.

I took time away from you,
Time to myself, to think,
I thought I could keep moving on,
I made a decision that almost hurt me badly.

I came back, into your loving arms,
Back to the fear of losing you,
It feels inevitable to me, I will lose you no matter what,
I hold on still, hoping to keep you by me,
Wishing that you wont go.

I struggle to stay optimistic and keep an open mind,
But still the walls seem to close in on me,
I know it would hurt to lose you for good,
As I know how hard it would be to go on without you.

I feel like I’m losing my grip,
And still I hold on,
I know I could lose you,
But I hold onto every shred of hope in me,
That says to me, I will never be without you.

I feel like I’m losing my grip,
But still I hold onto you.

No comments: